Malacca Packages with Hotel
Tour Packages from Kuala Lumpur
Also known as ‘Bandar Bersejarah’ (Historical City), Malacca was recently accorded a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Steeped in history and abundant with local culture, Malacca forms the centre of Malaysia’s past, where it all begins.
Evidence of its rich historical past can still be found in and around town in the forms of leftover cultures and ancient architecture such as the Portuguese Settlement, the Baba & Nyonya Quarters, Stadthuys Building, St. John’s Fort and Cheng Hoon Teng Temple. Other areas such as Jonker Street and St. Paul’s Hill also prove to be popular with visitors.
Visitors can choose to experience the fascinating aspects of Malacca on foot or via one of the colourful rickshaws available in abundance all over town.
Explore Malacca with Our Exclusive Free & Easy Tour Packages
Take a trip down memory lane along streets laced with history with our exclusive Best Deal promotion! Choose between a 3D/2N and a 4D/3N package at any of the hotels listed below, which includes daily breakfast, return airport transfer and a half-day tour!
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown