Tanjung Kling Restaurants
Where and What to Eat in Tanjung Kling
Although Tanjung Kling’s landscape has recently been changed by the development and construction of apartment complexes along the sea front, the restaurants around this area – which serve fresh seafood fare and western cuisine – are still good places to dine at. Although you may no longer enjoy unobstructed views of the beautiful ocean beside your table, the cool ocean breezes are heavenly and perfectly complement your dinner or an ice-cold pint.Read More
Bert’s Garden Seafood
Located along one of Tanjung Kling’s main roads beside the beach, this restaurant has an extensive seafood menu. Bert’s serves food that has a distinctly home-cooked taste about it.
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 00:30 Sunday – Friday; 17:00 – 01:00 Saturday & public holiday eve
- Address: 2078 C, Jalan Kg. Pinang, Tanjung Kling, 76400.
- Tel: (606) 315 2213 or (6019) 668 6623
Cliff’s Sunset Retreat
This restaurant serves a good selection of western cuisine as well as fresh seafood. The food is good here and the bar is strategically situated to make the most of an ocean view. Although the recent development slightly mars the overall scene, the locale is good with beach-themed furniture scattered all over the lawn, cool breezes and kitschy beach music playing.
- Opening Hours: 17:30 – 01:00 everyday
- Address: 3854-C Batang Tiga, Klebang Besar, 75200.
- Tel: (606) 315 5598 or (6012) 635 5596 or (6012) 656 5596
This place serves up tasty Nyonya, Chinese and western cuisine at prices that won’t break the bank. The area is a little humid and the entrance is unassuming and a little messy but the piping-hot and flavoursome food makes up for these shortcomings.
- Opening Hours: 11:30 – 15:00 lunch/17:30 – 01:00 dinner everyday; 11:30 – 01:30 Saturday, Sunday & public holidays
- Address: 1516, Batang Tiga, Tanjung Kling, 76400.
- Tel: (606) 315 2698 or (6012) 638 9226