Book Village Malaysia Melaka
Located in the Melaka Botanical Garden, the Book Village Malaysia Melaka, is only the second of its kind in Malaysia and is part of the International Organization of Book Towns. The place is surrounded by lush green forests and has over 15,000 books in its collection. Here it’s really peaceful to just curl up on a couch and read.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 15:00 Tuesday to Thursday; 09:00 – 12:30 Friday; 09:00 – 18:00 Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- Address: Taman Botanical, Ayer Keroh, 75450
- Tel: (606) 251 9181
Butterfly & Reptile Sanctuary
Butterfly & Reptile Sanctuary is a tourist attraction in Ayer Keroh, about 15km northeast of Malacca town. Also known as Taman Rama Rama, it is home to a collection of animals ranging from beautiful butterflies to snakes, lizards, crocodiles, koi fish and even a pair of gorgeous golden leopards.
Spread across an 11ha jungle area, the Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 everyday
- Address: Lebuh Ayer Keroh, 75450.
- Tel: +606 232 0033
Malacca Crocodile Farm
The Malacca Crocodile Farm, more commonly known as Taman Buaya Melaka, is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Ayer Keroh, a suburb of Malacca just 10 minutes from the Ayer Keroh toll plaza. Family friendly and filled with a variety of croc species, the farm is not just home to over 100 species of Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 09:00 – 19:00
- Location: Pusat Pelancongan Ayer Keroh
- Address: Pusat Pelancongan Ayer Keroh, Melaka
- Tel: +606 232 2349
- Price Range: Adult RM10 (Crocodile Park & Water Recreation), RM5 (Crocodile Park only); Children RM 6 (Crocodile Park & Water Recreation), RM3 (Crocodile Park)
Malacca Planetarium Adventure Science Centre
Malacca Planetarium Adventure Science Centre, aka Melaka Planetarium, is a learning centre dedicated to the exciting world of astronomy and science. Opened in 2009, the planetarium is right beside the Melaka International Trade Centre (MITC), approximately 20 minutes from the Ayer Keroh toll plaza. The three-storey, Islamic-inspired complex houses multiple exhibition areas together with a cafeteria, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 09:15 – 18:00
- Address: Kompleks MITC, Hang Tuah Jaya, Ayer Keroh, Malacca
- Tel: +606 232 2424
Melaka Batik House
A traditional art form and an integral part of Malaysian culture, batik is any type of fabric imprinted with colourful patterns through the application of wax and dye. A creative medium appreciated by many, if you’re keen on learning and purchasing some pieces then we know the perfect place: Melaka Batik House. Situated in Ayer Keroh, Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00 daily
- Address: PT 15251, Melaka International Trade Centre (MITC), Ayer Keroh, Malacca
- Tel: +606 232 3900
Melaka Bird Park
Melaka Bird Park, hailed as the first open aviary bird park in Malacca, is built on a 1.8 hectare site at the Botanical Garden in Ayer Keroh, Malacca. It has the largest aviary in Malaysia and will be the only bird park in the world to house the largest collection of Malaysian bird species. With nearly Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 18:00
- Address: Taman Botanikal, Ayer Keroh
- Tel: +606 233 0333
Melaka Botanical Gardens
The Botanical Gardens – formerly known as the Hutan Rekreasi Ayer Keroh – was established in 2006 and is encircled by a forest that contains over 300 species of fauna and flora. The cheesy yet cute thing about this park is the collection of giant stone carvings of prehistoric animals – that were indigenous to this area – scattered all around the park.
- Address: Lebuh Ayer Keroh, 75450
- Tel: (606) 231 6095
Melaka Wonderland Theme Park & Resort
The best way to cool down on a hot and sticky day in Malacca is to do some splashing around at the spanking-new Melaka Wonderland Theme Park & Resort. Built in Ayer Keroh – Malacca’s tourist attraction-laden quarter – the highlights of this multi zone park are its high-speed water slides and thrill rides.
Surrounded by Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 19:00 Weekday; 09:00 am – 19:00 Weekend & Public Holiday
- Location: Ayer Keroh, Melaka (approximately 15 minutes from the Ayer Keroh exit toll)
Melaka Zoo & Night Zoo
Melaka Zoo is the second largest in Malaysia. Located 13km outside Malacca city in Ayer Keroh, it has over 1,200 animals of 200 different species. The zoo’s highlight is the night-viewing safari when visitors are driven around in a tram to see lit-up exhibits of nocturnal wildlife up and about.
Established in 1963, Melaka Zoo is Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 18:00
- Address: Hang Tuah Jaya, Ayer Keroh, 75450.
- Tel: +606 232 4053
Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park
Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park is a cultural park where impressive replicas of traditional Malaysian and ASEAN homes can be seen. Similar to the Karyaneka Handicraft Centre in KL, each house contains furnishings, fixtures and works of art depicting the culture of each state or country.
Located in Ayer Keroh, the Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Read More...
- Opening Hours:
Open daily from 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 9.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m.
- Address: Leboh Ayer Keroh, 75450, Melaka
- Tel: +606 232 1331
- Price Range:
Adult - RM18.00
Child - RM10.00
Student - RM12.00
**Inclusive of 6%GST